About This Content
Unlock 3 more challenging “Special” levels, one within each environment.
Go back to the forest and really learn how to spin your web and swing the way gravity intended! Take this with a pinch of salt, as the level is easy to complete but ridiculously challenging to unlock your stars. Do you think you can master this?
Venture through the ponds once more and find yourself avoiding alien fish, spikes and deadly under water plants. This challenge is dedicated to perfection. Will you be able to out manoeuvre the Alien Fish before your protective bubble runs out of energy? Did we mention that once this is done you still have to get all your stars as well?
Find yourself trapped in a cave! Don’t worry though… if the sharp red crystals, poisonous fungus or deadly mosquitos are avoided, you will be just fine! Escape this challenging cave with the help of a large number of power-ups, but no help from re-spawn checkpoints. Can you escape?New Levels:
- Go Down – Forest
- Open Water – Ponds
- Power-up one shot – Caves
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (1GB RAM) / Windows 7 / Vista (1.5 GB RAM)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 / Geforce GT 540M
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
- Additional: Minimum Spec is assuming you will use a resolution of 848×480, with no antialising, giving a performance of 60FPS. OS Windows Service Packs are as follows; XPSP3 – Vista SP2 – Win7 SP1