Arma 3 Tools is a complete tools suite for the Real Virtuality game engine powering Arma 3. It allows you to produce your own content for the game.
Samples of usage and work are available in the Arma 3 Samples application.Key tools
- Terrain Builder
This is a terrain creation tool. It allows users to build their own virtual worlds from scratch.
- Object Builder
This tool is used to create, edit and configure 3D models made for Arma 3.
- Addon Builder
The purpose of this tool is to convert all data into formats readable by the Real Virtuality engine and pack them into a single archive.
This tool can publish whole Mods onto Steam Workshop to be used in the game.
- Game Updater
This application aims to improve the experience of switching between Steam branches of the game by avoiding the inconvenience of additional downloads every time you change.
- Information about other tools is available in the public documentation.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible