About This Software
Create, organize and communicate your game vision.
Welcome to the first professional game design tool, articy:draft.
You can now create interactive stories, characters, objects and locations in one highly visual and versatile game design tool. With a strong focus on non-linear storytelling, articy:draft makes writing for games blindingly easy. Build branching story or dialogue flows and at the same time manage dramaturgy and player experience. You can create mission trees, game state graphs, and skill or tech trees with our unique flow editor. articy:draft also allows planning your levels and game worlds, designing all the objects in your game and even export the data for further use.
articy:draft SE is the single-user version of articy:draft and features everything from the professional single-user application (v1.5), so you too can benefit largely from the integrated workflow and asset management functionalities. articy:draft is the breakthrough tool for game design, drastically increasing efficiency and a joy to use throughout the entire production. The SE version is for non-commercial use only, unless you upgrade to the commercial license.
We ask you to upgrade to the full version of articy:draft some time after the release of your game. Once revenues are coming in, your rent is paid and family fed, we ask you to help pay our rent and feed our families. We count on your fairness to find the right time to upgrade. Just buy the upgrade here on Steam when you’re ready.Key Features:
- Dare to branch out: Manage complexity in non-linear story structures with choices.
- Write exciting dialogue: Write screenplay-like dialogue scripts and convert them into branching structures.
- Experience your game early: "Play" your story structure in an interactive, PowerPoint®-like presentation mode.
- Know your characters well: Define visual "character sheets" and create meaningful characters with depth.
- Design objects: Create templates for items, weapons, vehicles and fill your database.
- Make less mistakes: Structure and validate your data as you create it, work visually and stay on top of everything.
- Link to external assets: Import assets and connect them to your design data.
- Export your data: Create XML files, Excel® spreadsheets, or Word® documents.
- Operating System:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:2 GHz dual-core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Latest graphics drivers
- Hard Drive:300 MB HD Space
- Additional:Windows 8 – 64 Bit, Windows 8 – 32 Bit, Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 – 64 Bit, Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 – 32 Bit, Windows 7 – 64 Bit, Windows 7 – 32 Bit, Windows Vista – Service Pack 2 – 64 Bit, Windows Vista – Service Pack 2 – 32 Bit, Windows XP – Service Pack 2 – 64 Bit, Windows XP – Service Pack 3 – 32 Bit