About This Content
Cities in Motion: German Cities is a new addition to the city-based mass transportation PC-simulation game Cities in Motion.
German Cities brings you back to the early days of transportation history. Engage in the campaign with four different scenario set in ten decades starting from the 1920’s. Manage Cologne and Leipzig through hard times and better days in six challenging scenarios.
- Explore the beautiful German cities of Cologne, and Leipzig
- Engage in a campaign with 4 different scenarios
- See the new great landmarks in the cities
- Build your mass transit empire in the sandbox set from 1970’s to 2020
- Two great German cities are in need of your help
- OS:Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:nVIDIA GeForce 8800, 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD 3850, 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer