A toxic waste spill finds its way into the water supply, causing the recently deceased to rise from their graves. Now it’s up to you to blast your way through the hordes of undead if you’re going to escape the city. On the way to your rescue, you’ll search stores and houses for supplies, and trade with other survivors.
With three game modes, hundreds of items, weapons and grenades, and a city that is never the same twice, there is always something new hiding round the corner in Dead Pixels.
When the Dead Start Walking, It’s Time to Run.Key Features:
- Over 100 weapons, grenades and items
- A procedurally generated city, that’s different every time you play
- 3 different modes of play
- 4 different difficulty modes
- Single player and two player local co-op
- Online leaderboards
- 30 achievements
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:Intel Core 2, 2ghz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:128 MB Video RAM and at least Shader Model 2.0
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space