Red had grown, she understood what happened, why he always mentioned those words although she couldn’t stand watching and being overwhelmed by the old memories all the time. Now that he’s dead, it doesn’t have to be so anymore…
Dear Red is a game based on two choices: Truth or Lie. Each of your choices will lead to a different result. In the game, you are Red, a girl with a plan to look for her mother’s murderer to end his life. You have planned this for a long time, but nothing goes as expected when you’re facing the one whose neck you long to stab day and night.
There are 16 – 17 endings, and some of them are short, some are long. The playtime will be longer or not, it all depends on you and your choices.
– Endings changed
– Graphics changed
– Bonus content (Digital artbook included)
- OS: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or higher
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Storage: 60 MB available space