Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game is a single-player puzzle adventure for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PC Desktop.
Welcome to the biggest and best intergalactic reality TV show of all time –Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game. Controlling three talented contestants, you are playing for fantastic prizes – dazzling technology that will advance your civilization by thousands of years. If you win, your success will be celebrated throughout the galaxy. Such skill, such fortune, such heroism!
But all is not what it seems, for if you lose then you risk the very annihilation of your world.
Liberate or Obliterate – which will you choose?
(Developer’s Warning: Game contains flashing lights and light patterns that may be harmful to a small number of players with photosensitive epilepsy or similar condition.)features
- VR room-scale experience, optimised for HTC Vive
- Play the ultimate game in the galaxy – defeat dangerous traps, solve complex puzzles, rescue your friends and save your world from certain doom
- Playable either in VR (Vive, Oculus Rift) or on Windows Desktop with a controller
- Extensive 3D environment with unique dynamic camera view allowing you to play from many different perspectives
- Create and share your own maps using the comprehensive level editor (Desktop and HTC Vive only)
- Control three individual characters, each with their own special power, who must work together to outwit the evil Doctor and win fabulous prizes
- Collect weird and wonderful artefacts to unlock skins for your contestants
- Explore the fascinating story of an omnipotent being’s inner journey through his own enormous ego
- Solve the mysteries of life itself – from point of view of a washed-up intergalactic game-show host
- Also featuring a glamorous rhyming Space-hen
- All characters are inspired by real life
- OS: Windows 7 , 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: i3-4150
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX550
- Storage: 2 GB available space