Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse places players in a dystopian world filled with zombies and mutated creatures. Once glorious cities now stand in ruins, as the few remaining humans now live as scavengers, bereft of any organisation or hope.
But not any more! Choose a character and embark on an epic quest to restore civilization and eradicate the undead threat!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND: Restore derelict metropolises, one turn at a time! How will you spend your Action Points this turn? Will you scout a nearby sector, then clean your weapons and check out a new recruit? Or will you patch the hole in your defenses and then blindly move into unexplored territory?
- REDISCOVER LOST TECH: Plot your course over an expansive, multi-branched research tree! Bring forth scientific marvels, or start a second industrial revolution! Or perhaps, build a strong economy and make powerful alliances with merchants and mercenaries!
- MANAGE YOUR TEAM: Choose your character class and find or recruit survivors. Gain experience and improve your team’s skills and equipment. Find and buy tons of weapons, mods and usable items! But beware, for fighting the undead can be deadly…
- BUILD AND FORTIFY: The Apocalypse has ravaged cities’ infrastructure, and it’s up to you to restore them. Construct improvements in captured sectors to empower your cause. Produce automated defenses to help you weaken or eliminate invading undead armies!
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD ARMIES: As turns pass, more dangerous undead appear. From acid-spitting zombies to undead, armored soldiers, there are no limits to the horrors you will face. Set your snipers to aim for the head, have a bunch of grenades ready, and pray they don’t reach your barricade in numbers!
- UNLOCK THE FUTURE: Relieve the world from undeath in campaign or skirmish mode! Meet mysterious survivors and determine the outcome of random events! Unlock new areas, enemies, classes, bonuses and challenges and lots of extra content as you play!
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.4 MHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATi Radeon HD 3870 or better)
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space