About This Content
Primeval Thule 5e is a sword-and-sorcery campaign setting redesigned for 5e.
Welcome to Thule, a primordial land of fierce barbarians, elder horrors, and savage wilderness. In this ancient age, humankind is a young race, newly arisen on a monster-haunted Earth. Cities of cruel spledor lie scattered across the great lands of the north like a handful of gems strewn from a dead thief’s hand.
This is a doomed age, a time of great deeds and inhuman terror destined to be lost and forgotten beneath the numbing cloak of endless winter. But for one glittering moment, Thule lives—and it is a fierce, cruel, splendid, and marvelous moment indeed.
This Fantasy Grounds module was converted from the 272-page tome, which provides you everything you need to introduce the world of Thule to your 5e game. Inside, you will find:
- A new character race, the Atlanteans;
- 19 heroic narratives such as free blade, ice reaver, and star-lore adept;
- Over 40 new beasts, monsters, and villains to challenge your players;
- 3 ready-to-play adventures to begin your campaign;
- A detailed description of Quodeth, City of Thieves, the perfect home for bold heroes;
- And a whole continent of savage adventure to explore (map included)!
Requires: The built-in 5E ruleset and a license or an active subscription of Fantasy Grounds
Fantasy Grounds Conversion by: Phil Garrad and Doug Davison
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space