Who ya gonna call?
The Ghostbusters are back for an all new adventure! With Manhattan overrun again by supernatural creatures, gamers take the role of a new recruit joining the famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique equipment and gadgets, players hunt, fight and wrangle a wide range of ghosts in an all-new battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.
- THE AUTHENTIC GHOSTBUSTERS GAME EXPERIENCE – Delivering a special gaming experience to the tremendous Ghostbusters fan base around the world, Ghostbusters™: The Video Game features the original cast from Columbia Pictures’ classic Ghostbusters films, including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson – together again for the first time in over 20 years. Supporting the original Ghostbusters crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray and William Atherton.
- UNIQUE GHOST BUSTING ACTION – Like the films before it, Ghostbusters™: The Video Game is all-new classic adventure with Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis returning to the helm to script and create a new storyline that leads gamers through the trials and tribulations of the world’s leading paranormal ghost busting team. Players experience a variety of frightening new ghosts, even some based on ideas from Aykroyd and Ramis that never made it into the original feature films.
- EQUIPMENT, GADGETS & ENEMIES – Ghostbusters™: The Video Game features never seen before ghost hunting, wrangling and trapping game mechanics with upgradeable gadgets. Gamers can wear ghosts down into a weakened state with the Proton Pack’s Blast Stream and use the Capture Stream to wrangle them into the trap, execute different strategic tactics with the new Slime Tether and Stasis Stream, and scan and analyze targets using like the P.K.E. Meter and Paragoggles.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon X2 +3800 *
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1800-series 512MB, Intel G45 Express Chipset, NVIDIA GeForce 8400 512MB **
- Hard Drive: 9 GB free hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- * Dual core processors, such as the Intel Pentium D 805, are not supported
- ** Video cards that have only 256MB of RAM are not supported