Hazen is an episodic Action/RPG The first episode is named “The Dark Whispers” and will bring some freshness in the world of Hack’n Slash Games. Every single episode will be a “Stand alone” game with enough game-play and high re-play value. Stay tuned in next weeks for more information around “The Dark Whispers” and the news inside the world of Hazen.
- Discover the beauty of episodically Hack’Slash game, a world that grows more and more (adding more content and features on each chapter (episode).
- Expand the game downloading patches (adding content for each episode).
- Be part of one detailed Action game, with deep character development possibilities.
- Advanced combat system will make the battles “a true delight” and totally unpredictable.
- Thousand of different items will be at your disposal (common, magic, unique, set, ancients and specially designed crafted items).
- Also a lot of special moves (combos) will give you the opportunity to discover ancient scrolls and use them vs. your enemies.
- Freedom to develop your character (you can pick whatever you consider most suitable for your playing style). Pure brutal Warrior, mighty Wizard or swift Archer, hmm… or maybe something more balanced – it depends on you.
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon with SSE2 instruction support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB with hardware PS 2.0 support
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 3 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX compatible