June 11, 2009 – Update
- Two new playable Orc classes: Lord (Warrior) or Shaman.
- Expanded gameplay: Orcs consume twice as much food, learn martial skills faster, manufacture items slower, and the Shaman uses totems to summon creatures.
- Several new items regardless of character class.
About HinterlandLoot, level and build with fast paced RPG combat and strategic base building!
Can you build a vibrant settlement, lead your people to prosperity, and tame the wild Hinterland?
- Party-based RPG Action A variety of characters, weapons, and strategies are at your disposal — will you lead the charge with a devastating two-handed strike, or stand behind the herder in plate mail with your trusty bow?
- Town Building Choose your settlers from a huge cast of characters and arm them for defense, or give them tools for production.
- Character Development Develop lowly farmers into great warriors and customize your character with a variety of specializations.
- Random fantasy world Each game of Hinterland takes place in a new location with different resources, items, and challenges. Different challenges feature a range of enemies, including orc war camps, dark elf raiding parties, goblin infested mines, ruined cities filled with undead, and more.
- Customizable Gameplay From a hardcore game to a world without raiders you make the choice about the type of game you want to play.
Hinterland is a new type of role-playing strategy game from the developers of Children of the Nile™, Caesar IV™, and SimCity Societies™.