Inside a Star-filled Sky is an infinite, recursive, tactical shooter by award-winning designer Jason Rohrer (Passage, Between). What if you could enter an object in a level and find a level inside of it? What if you could enter an object in that level and find another level inside of that?
What if you could change an enemy or a power-up from the inside? What if you could enter and change yourself? What if these levels inside levels inside levels went all the way down—and all the way up?
Inside a Star-filled Sky is a hard, procedurally-generated shmup built around this core concept.
- Unique recursive gameplay
- Enter things—enemies, power-ups, and even yourself—to alter them for your tactical advantage
- Procedurally generated levels, along with a massive bullet combo system, offer limitless tactical variety
- Dozens of ways to approach each challenge—reflex your way through, blast your way through, or think your way through
- Dynamic soundtrack is procedurally generated based on moment-to-moment gameplay
- Plant your flag throughout an infinite level space to mark your discoveries, and see flags planted by others via a global flag server