INVERSUS is a mind-bending action-strategy game for one to four friends. Player movement is constrained to opposite sides of a black and white grid where each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. With every action changing the play space, each round evolves into a unique battlefield.
". . . with a two-and-a-half millenia old foundation, it is quite a bit deeper than it appears."
One of 2015’s "20 indie games to watch".
- Online and local multiplayer
- Gameplay-first design focused on an original mechanic
- Over thirty unique maps to play on
- Mind-bending levels in ever looping worlds
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Rewarding for both strategy and skill as you balance spatial control with quick reflexes
- OS: Windows Vista
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 64 MB available space