A cinematic story driven game with incredible music. Set in the beautiful city state of Lorna, uncover the conspiracies and broken souls within.
You play the ambitious and flawed Claire Lockridge, a new senator within the Central Parliament of Lorna, elected following her father’s assassination. With her two aides and the unlikely friendship she forms with the ‘Armoured Princess’ Marianne, Claire seeks to end the corruption and prevent a brooding civil war at the heart of her country, all whilst struggling to uncover her father’s killer. Little does she know the lives she affects and people she meets along the way will forever change the course of history.
Melancholy Republic uses a mix of beautiful illustrations and art to tell a deep, multi-layered tale. Explore the city of Lorna, speak to hundreds of characters and get lost in the mature, story based adventure of Claire C. Lockridge.
• Experience the deep and tragic story of Claire and Marianne. Set against the backdrop of a richly detailed political and cultural world.
• Explore the beautiful and vast environments across the city of Lorna. From the rich halls of parliament to the vast ‘slums sky rise’.
• Uncover the heartbreaking stories by meeting the people of Lorna. Each chapter introduces new memorable characters and their own personal stories.
• Savour a rich, varied and original soundtrack. In the spirit of classic JRPGs Melancholy Republic boasts a heavily melodic and deeply original collection of music. Including several tracks recorded live with a 73 piece symphonic orchestra.
• Make decisions that change aspects of the story. Claire will often have a choice to make which will change the lives of the people around her.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 900 MB available space