Greetings, initiate, and welcome to the ranks of Rikugun. There’s no time to waste, so we’ll just cut to the chase: Eden Corp is involved in some seriously shady business practices, and we want to blast their atrocities to the world.
You know where this is going. Your mission is simple: enter Eden Corp, steal one geopbyte of data and get out alive, bringing Eden Corp down in your wake. The only thing standing between you and success are waves of single-minded androids permanently set to annihilate. Luckily, at your disposal is a hack-and-go arsenal of cutting-edge weapons and defense systems.
Built from the ground up for VR, Raw Data’s Active VR mechanics, sci-fi atmosphere and darkly humorous narrative will keep you firing well into the last stand.
- Active VR Gameplay: Utilize your body to pump shotguns, draw and fire explosive arrows, dual wield, hurl grenades, slash a katana, deflect projectiles, or even use your fists in close-quarters combat.
- Immersive Action: Holster up and pull weapons off your body with physical loadout and check your stats on the in-game forearm display.
- Adaptable Enemies: Get up close and personal with adaptable android enemies, including ninja stealthers, heavy armor units and flying drones.
- Deployable Defenses: Hack into your munitions database to access weapon upgrades and deployable defense systems to amplify your shootout strategy.
- Bullettime in VR: Dodge and deflect incoming projectiles in mind-bending slow motion.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Team up with LAN co-op multiplayer–you’ll be grateful for the extra cover. And, because it’s important to us, we’re actively working toward online networked multiplayer.
Raw Data is a made-for-VR high-octane combat experience combining elements of shooters with tower defense. Active VR gameplay involves your whole body as you put your wits, boldness and endurance to the test. Intuitive controls completely immerse you within the game world, from engaging with objects to pulling weapons off your body to strategically choosing your loadout. And all the while, you’ll be slashing, shooting, deflecting, ducking and dodging as you fend off waves of androids set to “kill.”
But always be on the lookout: one miscalculated expense or missed android may cost you valuable data–and your life.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space