About This Content
Coffee Stain Studios have teamed up with The Yogscast to bring their signature ‘Joffo Cake’ fuelled humour to Sanctum in the free DLC, Yogscave!
As the ruling elite in Elysion One, the brightsiders live a life of decadence but this luxury comes at a terrible cost to the less fortunate members of society, who toil in factories below the surface – securing minerals to craft weapons to defend against invaders. Simon and Lewis are two miners who have found themselves on the night-shift to end all night-shifts. After Simon’s “amazing” idea to increase Joffo Cake storage by 46% by diverting power from the core’s energy containment shielding, the night was off to a great start! Unfortunately this idea backfired as the reduced shielding attracted unwanted attention from some of the Yogscave’s more sinister denizens. The invaders are different this time, they appear to be organised by some far more nefarious mind.
Experienced at dealing with the odd Barret Bat and Blessed Boar here and there, Simon and Lewis are still unable stop these invaders and require your help! Can you save the world? And more importantly can you save the Joffo Cakes?!
This DLC adds the ‘Yogscave’ map to your library of accessible content. With this DLC, you will be able to host games on this map and engage in both single and multi-player conflict.
- OS: Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista(SP2) or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6GHz or greater
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB available
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
- Network: Internet (TCP/IP) connection