On the battlefield, prejudice takes many forms, knows no boundaries, and drives all conflict. In the distant future, humanity will call on its most fearless defenders to confront an emerging threat determined to eradicate all human life as we know it. Section 8®: Prejudice™ is a sci-fi first-person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision – from customizing equipment to activating team based objectives – drastically impacts the battlefield.Key features:
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity’s survival in the single player campaign.
- Strategically spawn anywhere on the battlefield to assist allies or ambush enemies.
- Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your playstyle.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.
- Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions – from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapons, equipment, and upgrade variants.
Note: Multiplayer is no longer supported for this title due to August 22, 2013 shutdown of the Games for Windows Live Program from Microsoft. Please see http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-other-devices/windows/pc-marketplace-closing for more information. Singleplayer, however, continues to work normally.
- OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel 3.0GHz (single), 2.0GHz (dual), or AMD AthlonXP3200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or ATI Radeon X1900 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 5.5 GB space free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card