Shaolin vs Wutang is a 1 on 1 indie fighting game featuring motion captured animations, hand to hand and weapon combat, great music and inspired graphics.
No flashy over the top effects, just combat influenced by classic Kung Fu films. The game features authentic fighting sounds from films and a licensed soundtrack with great music from classic kung fu movies.
Shaolin vs Wutang is a real love letter to classic 70’s and 80’s Kung Fu cinema. This is a indie passion project that was made by one person who has tremendous passion for, and knowledge of Kung Fu films. It is not my intention to provide the same experience as big budget fighting games. But rather I hope to provide players with a satisfying gaming experience blended with nostalgia and reminiscence of the great Kung Fu films.
It is being released in early access so i can get valuable support and feedback in order to help the game reach its full potential.
With the help of the community we can create the ultimate Kung fu game!!
Current Features Include
- Hand to hand and weapon combat
- Dynamic blocking animations
- Licensed Kung fu soundtrack featuring music from classic films
- 14 Inspired Characters
- 12 Stages
- Unique moves and combos for every fighter
- Single Player & Local Co-op
Features I hope to add in the future
- Enhanced multiplayer functionality
- Additional Characters and Stages
- Cinematic story mode (retelling of the history of the Shaolin and Wutang clans through in game cinematic cut scenes)
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GEFORCE GTX 750 TI
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space