SolForge is a free-to-play digital collectible game in which players construct their own decks to challenge their friends or battle against the computer. The current open beta version includes deckbuilding, collection management, online play, AI opponents, tournaments, drafts, and more. Players can customize their decks with cards from their collection that they can earn through gameplay or purchase from the store. Try it now absolutely free!
The full release of SolForge will feature all of the strategy and tactics of a full-fledged CCG, including a single-player campaign mode, co-operative raids, and more. Unlike other online collectible games. SolForge was designed specifically for the digital space, with smooth game play and an intuitive interface.
The core mechanic in SolForge is leveling. Whenever you play a card, that card levels up into a new, more powerful version. As the game progresses, you level up, and gain access to your more powerful higher level cards. Some cards start off weak and level up into powerhouses, while others start off strong and don’t improve much as they level, presenting strategic and tactical choices that will challenge even the most seasoned gaming veterans.Key Features
- Challenge your friends or play against AI opponents with multiple levels of difficulty
- Simple to learn, difficult to master.
- Tutorial to get you playing right away
- Unique leveling mechanic transforms your cards as you play
- Online Play
- Deck Customization
- Tournaments and Draft Mode
- New Cards
- Card Forging System
- Campaign Mode
- Cooperative Raids
- Animated Cards
- And more!
- OS:Windows Vista
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:256MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card