About This Content
For the first time in SpellForce, you play not as the hero to tell his story, but rather as one of the NPCs. The stories of the scenarios are set before Faith in Destiny and are briefly mentioned there. The scenarios pick up these discussions of their past and tell these stories in detail.
The Last stand
Professor Twiddle is on a mission of exploration in Dun Mora. When his journey becomes too dangerous, he brings the parts for the Twiddlium Compensator to Queen Sansha for safekeeping. To be absolutely sure, he also informs Professor Undergant and tells him of his plans.
The Nameless launch their attack on Dun Mora, as mentioned in Faith in Destiny. The elves withstand the first wave of attacks. But it soon turns out that these attacks have a new dimension. So far, all they know is that the attacks come at certain intervals. Play as Caine and help the elves and Queen Sansha to defend their land against the Nameless!Key Features
- Play as Caine and his allies Io, Wind and Sariel and help the elves to defend their city
- At least 4 hours of genuine SpellForce base defense
- Experience a thrilling story of elves and the Nameless
- 70 % RTS and 30 % RPG for real tactical skill.
- OS:Win XP, Vista, Win7
- Processor:Intel or AMD Single-Core (2.5 GHz)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 2600XT or nVidia Geforce 8600GT with 256MB RAM and Shader Model 3.0 support
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible