About This Content
The Timebreach expansion for Starpoint Gemini, follows the events immediate after the reopening of the Starpoint. Imperial forces are swarming the Gemini system, but not as fast or fiercely as everybody expected. That gives precious time to surviving groups that are now desperately trying to upgrade their technology or reinforce their units.
Nexus, together with dr. Ridley, is speeding up the work on another milestone technology based on stasis rift research. The player is invited to Nexus to help in the early testing of so the called stasis jump matrix.DLC Includes:
- Two brand new sectors, one in a mysterious and dangerous inter-dimensional space – the stasis rift, and the other set five years ahead in Gemini’s future.
- Three new ship designs using test models from Starpoint Gemini 2, including some already known from the original game, but upgraded.
- Five additional missions to explore new space ( and time ) boundaries, and test your newly acquired vessel.
- OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor:2.0 GHz Single core
- Memory:768 MB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 128MB RAM, Shader 3.0 or better
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible sound Card