Sven Co-op is a co-operative game originally based around Valve Software’s Half-Life. In this game players must work together against computer controlled enemies and solve puzzles as a team.
While Sven Co-op is similar to Half-Life with similar weapons, monsters, and characters, the difficulty has been increased to suit team play.
Sven Co-op’s levels are set as missions and are generally separate from each other. Many missions span several maps and some are collected together in a series. The aim of most levels is to reach the end or to achieve an objective — obtaining a high score is not essential to beat a level, it’s just part of the fun.
- OS: Windows® XP (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz single core processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB video card capable of using OpenGL 2.1
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Some additional tools require .NET framework 3.5 or later. 3rd party content will require varying additional disk space.