"Long, long ago, the elven sorcerers cast a spell to save the floating world of Ara Fell from destruction. Instead, they doomed it to fall from the sky. By chance, the fate of the world has been placed in the hands of a young woman. Join her as she and her friends endeavor against all odds to save their homeland, all while the clock ticks ever nearer the final hour…"
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style roleplaying games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell’s story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining Lita’s quest. Relive the golden age of the RPG with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- OPEN WORLD – Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- PLOT DRIVEN – From the moment you take control of the unwitting young protagonist on her quest, Ara Fell’s story will immerse you in a world of magic, love and betrayal. Every sentence written in Ara Fell has been carefully crafted to deliver the best story we possibly could.
- THRILLING COMBAT – Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle’s unique mechanics.
- STORY MODE – By no means a casual game, Ara Fell aims to challenge players from the beginning to the end. However For those who prefer experience the story without the rigor of combat, Story Mode is included and can be enabled at the beginning of a new game.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space