Harness Spider-Man’s powers with Manhattan as your playground!
Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures’ new film, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City’s brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats.Key Features
- Spider-Man’s triumphant return to New York – Everybody’s favorite web-head is back in Manhattan with the return of the fan-favorite, free-roaming, web-slinging gameplay.
- Web Rush: player choice evolved – Players use real-time navigational and combat choices to fight crime and pull off Spidey’s signature acrobatic moves like never before.
- Find out what happens next – Uncover the rest of Peter Parker’s untold story in the all-new epilogue story to the Columbia Pictures’ 2012 blockbuster theatrical release.
- Push Spider-Man’s abilities to the limit – Battle all new versions of classic Super Villains as well as original, larger than life enemies while racing to save Manhattan.
- OS: Windows® 7/XP (SP 3)/Vista (SP 2)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia Geforce 7600GT / AMD ATI Radeon X1800 GTO
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7500 MB HD space
- Sound: Any DirectX 9.0 compliant Sound Card
- Additional: Internet connection required for installation and authentification.