The world is over.
But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, ready to take you as far down the tracks as you have fuel to feed it, you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. This is The Final Station.
The real question is whether or not you’ll bring survivors on-board with you, or leave them out there to fend for themselves. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
- A post-apocalyptic survival game in a similar vein to "This War of Mine"
- Survive for as long as you can by riding the rails, and finding fuel along the way
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1 Ghz and up
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Built in toaster
- Storage: 300 MB available space