Thorne: Tales of The Crow is a character-driven, episodic RPG developed by a Brazilian Indie company. Each episode tells a different tale of Thorne, an infamous mercenary known as The Crow.Story
Thorne finds himself in chains for a murder he did not commit, which is unusual. The explanation to the facts that led him to his arrest unveils the sinister truth of Hollow Lake, a nearby village crippled by corruption.
Play as an infamous mercenary known as "The Crow" in a decayed and corrupt world, find your way out of chains and get paid for your contract.Features
– Explore a corrupt and dark world, meet ambiguous and interesting characters, judge them as friends or foes.
– Fight against magical creatures, wild beasts, cursed monsters, witches, sorcerers and professional hunters who are after the prize for your head.
– Make your character progression as you wish. Choose from a vast variety of accessories that best serve you in combat.
– Be "The Crow".
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound