About This Content
The Class 111 is a classic example of a British ‘heritage’ DMU, and is ideal for recreating the early days of diesel passenger services in Train Simulator.
The Class 111 is a 2-car DMU (diesel multiple unit) with twin Rolls Royce engines and a 4-speed manual transmission, which is accurately recreated in this add-on to allow you to operate the gearbox yourself. With 23 sets being manufactured in total by Metro-Cammell between 1957 and 1960, the Class 111 is typical of the small DMUs which provided passenger services on rural lines. These old heritage sets soldiered on in new colour schemes for decades, until being finally replaced by new generations of ‘Sprinter’ DMUs as part of the modernisation programmes in the late 1980s.Includes:
Class 111 DMU in BR Green, with realistic controls including gear change and guard’s buzzer.
- OS:Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos