About This Content
The re-engineered, multi-purpose Class 57 locomotive in special Rail Tours livery, with scenarios created for the Settle-Carlisle route, is now available for Train Simulator.
Rebuilt from the Class 47, the Class 57s entered service in 1997 and are affectionately known as ‘Bodysnatchers’ or ‘Zombies’, by virtue of their modification from the Class 47 body shell. There were 33 Class 57s produced between 1998 and 2004 by Brush Traction at their Loughborough factory, and can still be seen on a number of mixed-traffic duties that include passenger and charter services, snow trains and rescue duties for the likes of Direct Rail Services, First Great Western, Virgin Trains and Network Rail.
The Class 57 for Train Simulator is available in Rail Tours Company maroon livery and features a number of exciting scenarios, including rail tours along the famous and spectacular Settle to Carlisle line.
The Settle-Carlisle Add-On (available separately) is required to play the scenarios included with this add-on.Scenarios
Six scenarios for the Settle-Carlisle Line (also available on Steam).
- Early Birds
- Southern Bell
- Special Request
- The Statesman Duplicate
- Stuck in the Middle
- The Scottish Original
- Class 57 diesel locomotive in Rail Tours Company maroon livery
- Rail Tours Company Mk1 coaches
- Realistic cab interior and sounds
- Quick Drive compatible
- OS:Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos