About This Content
The Class 444 is a superb modern image EMU for the Portsmouth Direct Line, and comes complete with Portsmouth Direct Line scenarios and plenty to keep you busy in the cab.
The Class 444 ‘Desiro’ electrical multiple units (EMUs) were built by Siemens AG in 2003 and 2004. Forty-five of these flagship sets were built to handle express services for South West Trains, as part of the process of replacing ageing ‘slam-door’ rolling stock so familiar to commuters in the south of England. After the teething problems encountered when introducing other new trains types in the UK, the 444s were subject to extensive testing at the Wildenrath test track prior to entering service. These 5-car units can run at 100mph on 750 volts DC, and with many realistic in-cab features, the Class 444 is a great addition to your Portsmouth Direct Line.Includes
Class 444 Electric Multiple Unit in white south west livery, includes DMOC, PTOSLW, TOLSB1, TOLSB2 and DMOS units.
Features include moving sun blind, brake hold button (used for hill starts), desk light, Driver Reminder Appliance (DRA) and driver’s master key.Scenarios
8 Scenarios for the Portsmouth Direct Line:
- Introduction to Class 444
- Route 17 pt1
- Route 17 pt2
- Join Together
- Epsom Down
- Southern Divide
- Short Form
- Desiro Rescue
- Plus 5 free roams
PLEASE NOTE: This add-on requires the Portsmouth Direct Line Expansion Pack (available separately) to run.
- OS:Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos