About This Content
The SD70ACe is a powerful modern US diesel locomotive, and you can drive this terrific hauler in both modern and heritage colour schemes in Train Simulator.
The EMD SD70 is a series of diesel-electric locomotives produced by the Electro-Motive Division (EMD) of General Motors beginning in 1992. Over 4000 locomotives in this series have been produced, and the type continues to be produced though EMD is no longer owned by General Motors. Introduced in 2004, the SD70ACe was designed to meet the latest EPA emissions regulations and featured a few other modifications over previous models, including AC electric motors for increased reliability and HTSC bolster-less trucks for simpler maintenance. Rated at 4,300 horsepower, the SD70ACe is in use on a number of railroads across the US. The SD70ACe for Train Simulator includes two colour schemes and scenarios for you to drive on the Cajon Pass (also available on Steam).Includes
- SD70ACe in Union Pacific livery
- SD70ACe in Denver & Rio Grande Western livery
Scenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- OS:Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos