About This Content
Relive the halcyon years of steam hauled freight services in the US with this stunningly modeled Trainz Simulator addon.
This DLC pack includes the following:
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis / ‘Nickel Plate Road’ Class S-2 2-8-4 locomotive in early and late condition
- Pere Marquette Class N-1 2-8-4 locomotive in ‘as preserved’ condition
- NKP 40′ Boxcar
- NKP 400 Series Bay Window Caboose
- Custom 3d Locomotive Interior.
- Custom 3d Caboose Interior.
- Animated ringing bell, including bell lever controlls in locomotive cab.
- Configurable classification lights and flags.
- Automatically assigned prototypical vehicle numbering for Locomotive, Boxcar, and Caboose.
- Tender automatically displays the running number.
- Automatic tail light on rear of tender.
- Automatically configured end of train flags (day), marker lamps (night) and a lantern for backing up on the Caboose.
- Interior of Caboose is lit at night.
- Train crew will board / alight from caboose at the crew depot.
- Automatic brake hose connection on all vehicles using the ACS standard.
- Boxcar loads palletized goods by default, other loads configurable in surveyor.
- Boxcar doors are animated and will open when loading and unloading products.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound