About This Content
With Tribes: Ascend – Ultimate Weapons Pack, experience the most acclaimed multiplayer shooter of 2012 like never before. This edition packages weapon DLC from ten previous expansions as well new featured content.
Tribes: Ascend – Ultimate Weapons Pack unlocks all weapons and perks from: the Cloak & Dagger update, Raid & Pillage update, Tartarus update, Staying Alive update, Accelerate update, Stonehenge update, Twinfusor update, Bliz update, Marksman update, Revolution update, plus the new Shocklance.
For a single purchase you unlock ALL weapons in the game (over 110), all classes (9), all perks (21), and the new Shocklance weapon.Key Features
- Skiing: A slow soldier is a dead soldier. By holding down space bar you remove friction and build momentum to traverse large maps, hunt down targets, and escape enemy territory at intense speeds.
- Jetpacks: Total freedom of movement and aerial, dog-fight like combat.
- Class-Based Combat: Nine classes, each with unique weapon loadouts and abilities.
- Escalating Intensity: In each match you earn credits for shooting down enemies or supporting your team’s objectives. Use these match credits to upgrade base defenses, access vehicles, or call-in tactical strikes. The longer you play, the more chaotic the match becomes.
- Vehicles: Pilot the powerful Beowulf tank, the speedy two-person Grav Cycle or the versatile flying Shrike.
- Beautiful, Massive Battlefields: Wage war in a variety of open environments including frozen wastelands, sprawling cities, and jagged mountains.
- Don’t Fight Alone: Friend-list allows you to link up with others and establish supremacy online
- Spectator Mode: Highly-detailed spectator mode allows you to zoom in on your favorite players, view player data, and switch between action hot spots on the fly.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2GB (XP), 3GB (Vista, Win7)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free
- Video Card: ATI or Nvidia graphics card with 512MB video ram or better and Shader Model 3.0+ support. (ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher).
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card