Wobbly Jungle looks incredibly sweet, but it will drive you to the brink of insanity! That’s because in Wobbly Jungle the wolf’s in sheep’s clothing – erm, sorry… in Sina’s enemies!
You have to survive 60 challenging levels that will demand everything from you. The sweet look is actually crystal clear camouflage, as a variety of enemies and obstacles lie in wait. Are you ready to face this challenge? Only those who demonstrate perfect timing and fast fingers stand any chance at all – true to the motto "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"
In addition to the 60 increasingly difficult and varied levels, lots of challenging enemy types await you, as well as a rewarding "surprise" at the end. Some enemies can be defeated; others you’re probably better off avoiding – preferably without stumbling right into the next trap.
- Varied and exciting: 60 challenging levels await you
- Gleeful: See where other players died and leave them behind you
- Challenging: Whether or not you finish the level is entirely in your hands
- Smart and forward-looking: Many enemies lie in wait – it’s probably best to avoid them.
- Confrontational: Compare your skills with those of your friends with the level summary
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Core2Duo 1.6
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 450 MB available space