After a dead body is found by his crew, then his new ship gets impounded by the cops, something is going on… probably related to a missing freighter with a large cargo of gold bars. Now, John Falcon, a freewheeling space pilot, tries to get back on his feet. But where to start?
* Take on some local delivery jobs and get a better ship?
* Downsize to a Jetsuit and go shooting space-junk for quick money?
* Focus on finding the missing gold shipment before the local gangs and salvage teams?
* Go punch that damn mechanic who sold you a stolen ship?
…and what is this mysterious ‘Taoist’ group you keep hearing about?
Maybe just take a break and go travelling inter-stellar, in an Open World of more than 30 star systems.
The Redux version adds: an extended adventure, with extra characters and side quests, space races, lots of graphical enhancements, balancing and gameplay changes, a smoother tutorial and tons of other improvements!
* Open world space exploration and frantic combat with afterburners blazing
* Board Stations, visit the bars and talk to an array of space scum
* Ghostly Derelict Ships to find on your Star-Map, spacewalk into, and salvage valuables
* Large variety of fun Jobs and Missions, with exciting Side Quests
* Diverse ships to buy and upgrade for Performance, Defence and Combat
* Get a fuel-scoop and refuel from the corona of a sun without frying yourself!
* Find Pirate Stations & begin a life of crime, attack innocent traders, steal cargo from traffic
* Get a large cargo ship and go Asteroid Mining for metals, or haul Goods between systems
* Hidden wormhole shortcuts, Comets, Unique Stations and other secrets to find
* An intriguing Main Plot Line… and much, much more!
Developed by Matt Griffiths & Mic Newsam
Additional Design by Max Dohme
Published by Crunchy Leaf Games
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Dual Core 1.8GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA / AMD Radeon
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 450 MB available space