A Legend of Luca is a VR Rogue-Like in a Isaac-Like world where the player explores dungeons of many linked rooms to defeat bosses and gain their weapons.
Player movement and camera using Room Scale VR via the HTC Vive. To make rooms feel bigger player is only 36” tall. When a door is used the player is dashed to the same position in next room.
Please Note: The game will scale the world down to your available play area. It’s been tested and is still playable and fun at the minimum play area size of 2m by 1.5m, but it may look and feel different from the trailer. Place the virtual floor as high as comfortable (at or above your diaphragm) to maximize immersion. The game does this to make the dungeon feel bigger and maximize the use of your available space.The Story
“Luca… Luca, awaken.”
"It is I, Diana, daughter of Jupiter, from the sacred grove of Nemorensis, goddess of the hunt and keeper of the moon. Hear my words.”
“Sixty years ago I created the Weapons of Virtue and gave them to mortals as a gift for prosperity. But now they have been stolen and corrupted with greed and evil by my husband, Vulcan, the God of Fire, Metal and All Things Baneful.”
“I see within you great virtue and perseverance. Claim your freedom and seek the Weapons of Virtue to wield for greater good of humanity. Arm yourself and be a slave no more!”The Features
- Room Scale VR – Player moves around physical play area to control character using the HTC Vive headset.
- Isaac style Room Dashing w/ Uniquely Generated Programmatic Dungeons.
- Weapons of Virtue to collect – Each with its own strengths, weaknesses, stories, lore, and flavor.
- Over 50 Upgrades to find and become massively powerful up with.
- Tons of Replayability
The Weapons of Virtue
- Comitas, Staff of Humor
- Clementia, Axe of Mercy
- Disciplina, Bow of Discipline
- Firmitas, Glaive of Tenacity
- Justitia, Staff of Justice
- Veritas, Greatsword of Truth
- Virtus, Sword of Valor
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10