Dr. Kevin White, a drug manufacturing manager in the same company was sent to a conference in Greenland. In turn, the ship was caught in the ice and crashed. The main character was thrown by an unknown island. Seeing the house, Kevin went there. Having found a tunnel through the wall, that prompted him to go to a place where it is better not to go.
– Unique storyline that you can understand through letters and notes left by other people.
– Simple but nice gameplay
– Scary Monsters
– Qualitatively selected music
– Save a flashlight, because it can end and you’ll stay in the darkness … But you can solve this problem by picking up the batteries and you can turn on the lights with the help of electricity boards.
– The game is a puzzle.
- OS: ОС: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, 1GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 2.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers