Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child. After waking up in the middle of the night to mysterious sounds, you start exploring the dark looking for comfort.
The game explores horror through atmosphere and exploration, not with scores and combat systems. In Among the Sleep you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of the world.
The game has Oculus Rift DK1 support, but further support will not be developed.What people are saying
- "More, please!"
- "Everything, from the sound of infantile breathing to the wobbliness of the camera and the unsteadiness of little hands, has been designed to accurately put ourselves behind the eyes of a toddler. Watching the trailer, the effect is simply astounding, while the Paranormal Activity-style scares that surround the child are pulled off with panache."
- "Its depiction of a first-person horror told through the eyes and stumbling little legs of a two-year old is as intriguing as anything I’ve seen all year, and reminiscent of a time when games actively sought out new ways to play and new stories to tell."
- OS: WindowsXP SP2 or higher
- Processor: Dual core 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: Best enjoyed with a headset!
- OS: MAC OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
- OS: glibc 2.11 or newer