!!! This game is in Early Access which means it is not finished. It really is the best block building game but please understand that there will be missing features and bugs. No updates means I’m working very hard. This is the project of my life, I will never abandon it. !!!
Start with nothing and build an empire. Blockscape is the ultimate block building game.
You are sent to this world to start a new civilization. Explore, gather materials, craft and build.
Build beds and people will move in. Give them food and they will do work for you.
- Fully procedurally generated worlds. Every game looks and plays different.
- Play the game you want. Blockscape can be played like a survival game, rpg (not available yet), tower defence (not available yet) or like an empire building game. The type of gameplay is based on what you create or do in the game.
- Crafting. Create furniture, tools, weapons, armor, materials and more.
- NPCs. Create beds and people will move in to your buildings. Give them food and they will do work (crafting, planting, harvesting, construction).
- Hundreds of block types and materials.
- Everything is a block. Everything in your inventory can also be used as a building block. Even mobs.
- Electricity. Add electric networks to your buildings to control lights and other components.
- Water. Add water networks to supply generators and control water components.
- "Just build" game mode. Gives you infinite resources to build anything you want.
- OS: XP
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated, 500MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 1 GB available space