About This Content
Some of the world’s favorite cities, rendered in rich detail, await a planner to manage and organize their transportation needs.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Crossed Platform Station – The crossed platform metro station gives you a chance to give passengers easy access to two lines. Two stations are built on top of each other allowing passengers to switch lines without visiting the street level to assure smooth and fast transition. The station connects two lines on different levels.
- Multiplatform Station – Multiplatform station has four platforms next to each other. Passengers can switch between lines without exiting the station. The station connects two lines on the same level.
- OS:Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:nVIDIA GeForce 8800, 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD 3850, 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer