Take on the role of a Junior Bureaucrat (Colonial Grade), sent forth to seek fame, promotions, and natural resources to feed the ravenous maw of Imperial Industry & Commerce. Build a prosperous colony, fill it with magnificent factories worked by oppressed labourers, and harness the awesome power of steam through fearsome machines invented by determined men and women of Science! History is yours to seize for fame and fortune, for Science, and for the Queen and the glory of the Clockwork Empires!
- Colonists are simulated with individual personalities, memories, and will be happy or miserable depending on your management.
- Free-form building: Design your own floorplans & arrange machines, furniture, and decorations as you see fit. (Or stuff everyone into bunkhouses.)
- Mine ore, chop trees, farm cabbage, brew beer, tin weird caviar and try to keep your people from eating one another!
- Weird horrible things: Menacing Fishpeople, cults, cannibalism, and more await your colonists.
- OS: Windows 7, Operating System of The Lower Classes
- Processor: Intel i5 Processor or Equivalent ("The Little Scrapper" model)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD card capable of supporting OpenGL 3.2 Core or Above. INTEL HD3000 AND HD4000 GRAPHICS CARDS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Lord Palmerstoke’s Sound-Reproducing "Old-Timey" Wax Cylinder Driver
- Additional Notes: INTEL HD3000 AND HD4000 GRAPHICS CARDS ARE NOT SUPPORTED. The Ministry for Video Game Drivers would like to remind you: true Patriots of the Empire always install their latest Graphics Card Drivers before Enjoying A Bracing Video Game, lest the Blackness Consume Us All.
- OS: OS X 10.9 ("Mavericks") or above
- Processor: 2013 Generation Macbook Pro or iMac or Mac Pro
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: We’re still trying to figure this out. Stay tuned.