Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines is a real-time tactics game set in World War II that puts you in command of a small squad of elite troopers. Send them behind enemy lines on a series of hazardous missions, and bring them back alive. Clever strategy has never been so furiously action-packed. Study the enemy’s movements, develop a careful plan, synchronize your men, and launch them on a swift and fierce attack using all your power and skill.
- You control 6 individual commandos each with a unique combat skill set.
- Thwart the German war machine by means of sabotage and tactical genius.
- Zoomable isometric camera allows for up to 6 simultaneous camera angles.
- 20 missions throughout Europe and Northern Africa.
- Co-op multiplayer mode on a LAN or over the internet.
IBM PC or 100% compatible, Windows 9X/ME, Pentium II 300 MHz (or equivalent), 64 MB RAM, 100% DirectX® 8 compatible 3D Accelerator card with at least 12 MB VRAM, 100% DirectX® 8 compatible (or higher) Sound card, DirectX® 8 (DirectX 8.0a included), 2 GB uncompressed hard drive space, 100% Windows 95/98 compatible Keyboard and Mouse
Recommended: Pentium II 450 MHz, Windows 98SE/ME, 128 MB RAM, 100% DirectX® 8 compatible 3D Accelerator card with 32 MB VRAM, 3 GB uncompressed hard drive space