About This Software
You can be a game developer! Construct 2 redefines game making and allows everyone to make their own games – no programming required.
Construct 2’s intuitive editor makes it straightforward to bring your ideas to life. Share and publish your games on the web and a wide range of devices.
Join the Game Making Revolution!#MadeWithConstruct2
Games on Steam built with Construct 2:
Could the next Steam game be yours?Key Features
- Make the games you’ve always dreamed of
- Design any genre of 2D game
- No programming required: use the drag-and-drop event system to design your game logic
- Publish your games to the web (HTML5), iOS, Android, Windows Store, PC/Mac/Linux desktop, Wii U (requires Nintendo developer registration), and more!
- Get all platforms for one price – no need to make additional purchases for each platform you want to use!
- Comprehensive documentation, tutorials and examples
- Intuitive editor with a simple interface
- Advanced visual effects with shaders
- Physics engine
- Preview instantly over Wifi for testing on mobile
- Layers system, including parallax effects
- Integrated debugger and profiler
- Tilemap editor
- Online multiplayer game support via WebRTC
- Instant savegames
- Automatic pathfinding features
- Audio effects like filters, convolution, and more
- Real-time 2D shadow casting effects
- A full-featured editor for everyone from beginners to experts
- Make your own games for free!
- No time limit – use as long as you like!
- Use 100 events, 4 layers, 2 shader effects
- Not for commercial use
- Export HTML5 web games
- For individuals & educators
- All Free Edition limits removed
- Export to iOS, Android, and more
- Preview mobile games over Wifi
- Use the debugger ‘Watch’ tab, profiler, and event breakpoints
- Make online multiplayer games
- Use in-app purchases (IAP)
- Organise project in to subfolders
- Use event search, Z order bar, and object families features
- Commercial use up to $5000 USD revenue
- For businesses
- No commercial use limit
- Same features as Personal edition
- OS:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:1 GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:Latest graphics drivers
- Hard Drive:500 MB HD space