About This Content
Although civilization blossomed later in the western hemisphere, the region from Peru in the south to Mexico in the north was just as important as an incubator for the development of ancient cultures. This map spans this rugged area of jungles and highlands.
The Cradle of Civilization map packs are Firaxis-designed maps of real-world locations. You can play random leaders in these settings, or choose leaders appropriate to the history of these areas. The maps can also be opened up in World Builder, where you can even create specific scenarios.
- OS: Windows® XP SP3/ Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free disk space
- Video Card: (ATI): Radeon HD 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8600
- Video RAM: 256 MB
- Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8600, 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M; ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, and HD 6750.
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported.
- NOTICE: Intel(r) integrated video chipsets are not supported.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets (GMA 950) are not supported
- NOTICE: Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ for details