Dead6hot (pronounced Dead-Shot) is a quirky little local multi-player shmup. Dead6hot is focused on fast paced shooting and a very frantic atmosphere. It can be played in short periods making it perfect for the short coffee breaks or whenever you feel like killing a few minutes (pun intended).
It takes place across 5 unique stages and 15 levels in total. You and your not so arch enemy each play as one of ten character choices while trying to kill each other or the hordes of minions. You get to wield five types of weapons in arena style combat. The last man standing wins!
- Four game modes
- Single player versus an AI player or against hordes of minions
- Local multiplayer versus each other or cooperative against the minions
- Five stage settings, including underground, a pyramid, and a futuristic city
- Each stage has three differently designed levels for single player vs. AI, multiplayer vs. each other, and the hordes of minions
- Five weapon types including grenades, pistols, and machine guns
- Ten delightful characters to choose from including Elfis Presley, Bathead, and the masked luchador El Pistolero
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Graphics
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Stereo Sound