The Most Mysterious Secret Service Agency of WWII
This is a third-person stealth-action game describing the activities of the SMERSH, the most mysterious secret service agency of World War II.
Moment of Truth is a sequel to the popular stealth action title Death to Spies. The game’s main character is Semion Strogov, a captain in the 4th department of the Soviet counterintelligence service called SMERSH (a Russian acronym meaning "Death to Spies").
The hero possesses the skills to accomplish dangerous missions that include gathering information on the location of hostile military and civil units and assassinating enemy agents, including the Wehrmacht’s high-ranking officers. His task is to capture spies and saboteurs and gather information about their actions using unique technologies and devices.
- Brand new missions located in Western and Eastern Europe, USA, in the UK and the territory of the former USSR
- New vehicles and weapons
- Enhanced animation and visuals
- New graphic effects: new landscape texturing with higher resolution and bump mapping effects, updated rendering with HDR and dithered shadows
- Improved interface
- Moment of Truth contains a lot of improvements based on the game community’s requests
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 4000+
- Memory: XP – 1 GB RAM, Vista – 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory. ATI Radeon X800, Nvidia Geforce 6800
- Hard Drive: 4.5 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card