Something’s not right in DinerTown™! Help Bernie the Bookworm become a “real detective” as you hunt for vital clues in major mysteries like “who stuck their finger in all the jelly donuts?” and “who’s been partying like a rock star with the zoo animals?” And while you’re tackling those head-scratchers, you may even uncover a “real” mystery that affects everyone in DinerTown. Use the items you find in the crime scenes to narrow your list of suspects and ID the culprits as you search out the fun in this lighthearted spoof on traditional Hidden Object games.
- 25 unique cases each with multiple puzzles to solve
- Explore 20 locations throughout DinerTown in your search for clues
- 4 new mini-games to help you solve the cases
- Only you can identify the culprit using the clues you find as evidence
- Investigate all the familiar DinerToons™ – you never know who might be a suspect!
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: G4 800 MHz or faster
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Min Screen Resolution: 800×600
- Hard Drive: 50 MB