About This Content
The official Empire: Total War™ Expansion
A new detailed North American Campaign Map expands the Empire: Total War experience, with 5 brand new American Indian factions, new units and technologies. Experience battles in the new Warpath Campaign and lead one of the 5 new factions in an epic war to defend your lands and drive out the invaders. Or take these units and their unique strengths into multiplayer battles.
- 5 New Playable Factions Play through the new Warpath Campaign or in multiplayer as one of 5 new American Indian factions in Empire: Total War, including the Iroquois, Huron, Plains, Pueblo and Cherokee nations.
- Expanded North American Territories A new, more detailed North American Campaign Map featuring new regions and a new start date.
- New Elite Units Command new Elite units specific to each American Indian faction including Mohawk Elite Warriors, Cheyenne Dog Soldiers, Navajo Scout Warriors and many more.
- Shaman and Scout Agents Two new agent types – Infiltrate enemy territory with the new Shaman unit and sabotage the opposition with the cunning Scout.
- New Tribal Technologies 18 new tribal technologies including Spirit Medicine, the Call of the Wild and Dreamwalking creating a brand new tribal technology tree.
- New Objectives New winning objectives for each of the playable factions.
Once you’ve purchased the content, you will unlock the new Warpath Campaign and all 5 new American Indian factions. These factions can be played in single player and multiplayer games.