About This Content
Cults have arisen around the worship of strange gods. Will you embrace these new religions and build wonders to them in your cities, or purge them from your land? Will you hunt down rumors of dark clad warriors, when those that ignore their orders end up dead? Will you join a cult drinking and celebrating as they burn ancient libraries to the ground, or save the books and burn the cultists instead?
As this happens new, unique, creatures have appeared in Elemental. The demon Cnotta, who has long been restrained beneath Umber’s Adytum Orphanage, has been freed. A diminutive alchemist’s attempt to permanently increase his size only affected his skeleton, a tragedy a necromancer has taken advantage of to create a colossal skeleton.
Many more surprises await in the Quest Pack including new improvements, weapons, armor, items, monsters and of course new events that make every game different.
- OS:Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor:2.4 GHz Processor
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800)
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Additional:To activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game on Steam.