FLAG ‘EM -N- FRAG ‘EM
Move your Fireteam across the map capturing (or "locking") flags while attacking other players in hopes of unlocking and stealing theirs. Screwshot the Bullet Ball past enemy lines for a chance to backflip Cheat Coins out of your opponent’s bouncing, bleeding head; then cash in your Cheat Coins for random powerups that have the potential to completely change the control over the map.
It’s a monster mashup of game mechanics that promises chaotic fun for both single player and local couch competition.
Welcome to the Mega Sport. Welcome to Flag N Frag.FEATURES:
- Full Gamepad Support – Crowd your couch with friends and fight on your living room TV.
- Chaotic AI – Who needs friends when you have the computer to yell at?
- Multiple Leagues – Choose from Pro, Mutant and Turbo(?); each comes with their own quirks and alterations to the ruleset.
- 8 Selectable Fireteams – Including pink prisoners, red-helmeted reptiles, biting space burgers and rogue robots.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controllers required for multiplayer (one for each player)